Anaïk, specialist of Emotional Marketing
Our job is to design and supply promotion items to our B to B customers that are international brands (Cosmetics, Wine and Spirits, Retailers, Airlines …)
Our head office is in Lille (north of France) and we are also located in Paris, New-York, Hong-Kong and Shanghai (100 people in total).
Since 1973, creativity, innovation, sustainability, partnership are our goals.
Our Shanghai office set up 12 years ago is dedicated in the supplier relationship, quality and traceability. Our Shanghai Office is in direct link with our team in France to set up a win-win partnerships with our suppliers.
We are currently looking for a Traceability & Material Manager for our Shanghai Office. Frequent travels in factories in mainland China.
• Your main mission is to organize the traceability process from the development to the delivery of orders.
• You will organize the traceability of the materials supply and the good to respect schedule conformity & quality according to client specifications
• You will set up our digital tools (apps, supplier portal) in order to provide full transparency to customers
• You will participate in the exemption of the trainings in-house materials and with our customer
• You will organize our R&D allowing us to propose eco-designed, esthetic, competitive and innovative materials.
• Report to the Supply chain Director in France
• Manage a team of 2 persons to guarantee a quality service to French team and answer projects on time.
• Evaluate suppliers on site to help them to answer requirements.
• Organize meetings with factories, follow KPIs and follow actions plan for continuous improvements.
• Work with Quality and Supply Chain teams to anticipate any quality and shipment issues.
• Support buyers and suppliers to achieve qualitative productions, within the target price
• Technical study of all projects: material, construction, trimmings …
• Design to cost: to implement the best solutions to find the right quality/price level
• Supplier animation: to evaluate suppliers with buying team.
The main products within your scope are textile or PU bags/pouches and paper items, but it will be necessary to source new know-hows.